LODE SIA has undertaken the obligation to protect the privacy of a natural person – a data subject based on Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and also in accordance with other regulatory enactments in the field of privacy and personal data processing.
LODE SIA, reg. No. 50003032071, legal address: Lodes iela 1, Liepa, Liepa pagasts, Cēsis novads, LV-4128. In matters of data processing, you can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LODE SIA processes personal data of the data subject based on the following purposes:
- conducting commercial activities;
- selling products;
- performing the contract concluded with the data subject;
- servicing the data subject;
- in accordance with the consent of the data subject;
- other legal (legitimate) purposes/interests;
- protecting the property of LODE SIA – within the framework of video surveillance with the aim of protecting the property of LODE SIA, ensuring the safety of persons crossing the territory, preventing possible violations of the law, recording the fact of committing a criminal offence. Video surveillance is carried out in both production plants of LODE SIA and their areas. Video surveillance data is stored for up to 30 days. After the expiration of this term, LODE SIA ensures complete data deletion, if the data has not been previously requested or no criminal offences or other security violations have been detected. If the data has previously been requested from the competent state authorities or security violations have been detected, the data is stored depending on the need.
The legal (legitimate) interests of LODE SIA are:
- verify the identity of the data subject before concluding the contract;
- ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- administer the data subject’s purchases, payments and orders;
- fulfil the mandatory requirements of regulatory enactments.
- Identification data – name, surname, identity number, date of birth;
- Contact information – address of the place of residence, goods delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Financial data – bank account details;
- Data that the data subject himself/herself declares or transfers to LODE SIA (for example, an e-mail address on the website for receiving a response; a video image of the data subject in the production plants area of LODE SIA in the filming area of video cameras).
This information is important to ensure the quality of the service and legitimate (legitimate) goals/interests. Personal information is not collected without the data subject’s consent, except for the cases specified in the regulatory enactments, when the data subject’s consent is not required. The data of data subjects are not transferred to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
LODE SIA does not disclose the data subject’s personal data to third parties, except:
- if the data must be transferred to a third party within the framework of the concluded contract (for example, delivery of goods);
- if the data subject has given clear and unambiguous consent;
- to state authorities on the basis of a justified request in the manner and to the extent specified in the regulatory enactments (for example, video surveillance data to the police);
- for the protection of the legal (legitimate) goals/interests of LODE SIA in cases specified in the regulatory enactments.
Personal data/information of data subjects are kept in LODE SIA databases and servers located in secure infrastructure, and they store certain administrative and data flow information about the data subject.
LODE SIA can receive personal data that the data subject indicates or transfers using LODE SIA services, including using LODE SIA’s website.
LODE SIA can engage service providers to provide organizational and technical support in the processing of the data subject’s data.
Cookies are actually an internet user’s identification card that provides information to a website each time it is visited. Cookies perform different types of functions, for example, saving information previously searched for on the website, language and font size selection, allowing you to move freely on the website, remembering the habits and preferences of the data subject, thus improving the website experience.
LODE SIA processes personal data of the data subject as long as at least one of the following criteria is met:
- the data subject uses a service/buys a product;
- according to the realization and protection of the legal (legitimate) goals/interests of LODE SIA;
- the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data has not been revoked;
- the period of storage of personal data is defined for LODE SIA in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia or the European Union.
To the extent possible, LODE SIA provides, constantly reviews and improves protective measures to protect the data subject’s personal data from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. LODE SIA uses modern technologies, technical and organizational requirements, including a firewall, intrusion detection, analysis software and data encryption.
LODE SIA carefully checks all service providers that process the data subject’s personal data on behalf of and for LODE SIA, as well as evaluating whether business partners (personal data processors) use appropriate security measures so that the processing of the data subject’s personal data takes place in accordance with LODE SIA’s delegation and requirements of the regulatory enactments.
LODE SIA does not take responsibility for any unauthorized access to personal data and/or loss of personal data, if it is not through the fault of LODE SIA, for example, the data subject himself/herself disclosed his/her personal data to third parties.
LODE SIA reports any information/data processing security incidents or information/data processing security breach to the authorities and the involved natural persons without undue delay within 72 hours from the moment the breach becomes known to it, as required by the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and/or the European Union, except if, in accordance with the principle of accountability, LODE SIA is able to demonstrably show that the breach of personal data protection most likely does not pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
LODE SIA ensures the fulfilment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and/or the European Union.
• Contact LODE SIA to receive a copy of the personal data held by LODE SIA.
• Correct all personal data about him/her held by LODE SIA.
• Obtain information about those natural or legal persons who have received information about the data subject from LODE SIA within a certain period of time. LODE SIA will not provide the data subject with information about state institutions (persons directing criminal proceedings, subjects of operative activity or other institutions) and in other cases in which the law prohibits the disclosure of such information.
• Request to delete or limit the processing of personal data, the processing of which is no longer necessary in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and processed (the right to “be forgotten”), and the deletion or restriction of which is permitted by the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and/or the European Union.
• The data subject has the right to portability of his/her personal data.
Contact LODE SIA or the institution supervising the processing of personal data (Data State Inspectorate, www.dvi.gov.lv) regarding questions about the processing of personal data. All information security system issues and information/data processing security issues that are not discussed in this policy should be addressed to LODE SIA (67378020, e-mail: email@example.com).